• Modular design saves on replacement costs
• LifeLamp Ballast is rated at 50,000 hours with a 2-year warranty
• Only replace the Mini Spiral (rated at 10,000 hours)
• All Bulbs are 2,700 Kelvin
• No flickering - even down to 10% of power
• Works with both Triac and Digital Dimmer systems
Tested in poultry houses with much better performance than older technology dimmable fluorescents.
Detachable ballast and bulb for cheaper replacement costs down the road.
Ballasts come with a 2 year warranty and bulbs with a 1 year warranty from the date of initial purchase of changing out your entire house.
Ballasts have a micro processing chip in them that turn off the bulb if dimming levels have been dimmed too low to help prevent the "flicker" that can damage bulbs, causing them to fail.
Replacement cost of a new bulb is less than the complete price of older dimmable fluorescents.
More dimmable wattage options available.